Clip in Hair Extensions 2021 model Human D Balayage DOORES $62 Clip in Hair Extensions Human Hair Extensions, DOORES Balayage D Beauty Personal Care Hair Care Extensions, Wigs Accessories Clip in Hair Extensions 2021 model Human D Balayage DOORES in,/millionize1946327.html,DOORES,Hair,Hair,Balayage,Extensions,,Beauty Personal Care , Hair Care , Extensions, Wigs Accessories,$62,sachimaru2018.com,D,Clip,Human,Extensions in,/millionize1946327.html,DOORES,Hair,Hair,Balayage,Extensions,,Beauty Personal Care , Hair Care , Extensions, Wigs Accessories,$62,sachimaru2018.com,D,Clip,Human,Extensions $62 Clip in Hair Extensions Human Hair Extensions, DOORES Balayage D Beauty Personal Care Hair Care Extensions, Wigs Accessories
Design fashionable and high-quality hair for women and girls, let them have beautiful hair, and maintain a good mood every day.
Doores has been committed to the production and development of advanced hair extensions. We have our own factory, professional technical team, quality inspection department and after-sales department. We focusing on the customers’ using experience. so we have been constantly designing new colors and styles, improving and perfecting the process, and improving the quality of our hair extensions. Providing customers with comfortable and healthy hair extension is our goal. Do our best to serve our clients is our aims.
1. Q: Why the hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Because of dryness, oil, dirt build-up, salt, chlorine, the hair will tangle. Wrong combing method and high temperature iron on the hair also easily cause the hair tangle. We suggest that wash your hair 1-2 times per week, use wide tooth comb on the hair, or consult your stylist for more help, regularly trim the bottom of the hair and maintain the hair with hair oil.
2. Q: Is the clip comfortable? If my clip is broken, what should I do?
A: Please rest assured, these clips are very comfortable and will not hurt your scalp. There are spare clips in the hair extension package. You can sew these onto the weft.
3. Q: Is the clip hair extensions curly or straight?
A: The clip hair extensions is straight, if you want to curl the clip hair extensions, you can style it yourself, but please be careful not to exceed 180 degrees Celsius, which will damage your clip hair ectensions.
You can tie your hair into a ponytail if you like, but please be careful not to put too much pressure on the hair to fall off
Hair Type: Remy Clip in Hair Extensions.
Hair Material: 100% Remy Clip in Human Hair Extensions.
Hair Weight: 120g. We recommend 1 pack for thick hair, 2 packs for thin hair.
Hair Color: Balayage Ombre Hair Extensions.
Hair Length:14inch, 16inch, 18inch, 20inch, 22inch, 24inch, Available.
Hair Texture: Straigh, Thick from Top to End.
Hair Quantity: 7pcs.
The Most Shining in Crowds
Our hair has the most pupular color, it will bring you a beautiful and charming looking. You are the most shining in crowds. You can wear them on any occasion, party, wedding, office, birthday, daily, etc.
Unique Clip Design
Our hair extensions are hand made weft, tight and no shedding. It can stay hair stably, very breathable and comfortable.Stainless Steel Clips, easy to wash, samilar color with hair, invisible and neat.
Soft Hair and Full End
Our hair extensions are made of 100% human hair, it has natural color and bouncy texture, thick end, no knot and no spilt, it can be washed, curled, strengthened, dyed, permed etc. It's better to do this by professionals.
1. Q: Is this hair extensions reusable?
A: Sure, the clip hair extensions could be reused for 10-16 weeks with propre care.
2. Q: How many pcs do i need?
A: If you have thick hair, we recommend 1-2 packs to increase weight and 2-3 packs packs to increase length.
If you have thin hair, we recommend 2-3 packs to increase weight and 1-2 packs to increase length.
3. Q: Can you go swimming with these hair extensions?
A: We suggest you not to do this, because the hair extensions can not absorb nutrients from the person's scalp and it will be destroyed by the salt in the swimming pool.
1) Prepare the hair wefts
Open the clips that are sewed on the weft.
2) Separate your hair
Starting at the lower back section of your head, use a tail comb or index finger to divide(horizontally part)your hair, at the lower back of the head i.e. just below one ear to the second ear. Aslo, you can start parting even lower, as low as you want to place the first weft.
3) Create a new parting
Release the hair you held out of the way and create a new parting. To do this, comb down a layer of hair, with about half an inch or so between each weft layer. Each time leave the extra hair, on top of your head.
4) Make any hairstyle you want
Please control the temperature under 180℃, you will be the most beautiful.
How to Wash
1. Comb your hair with a wide before washing for no knot.
2. Wash your hair extensions with sulfate free conditioner.
3. Wash your hair by holding gently. Do not rub hair. Hold the roots down.
4. Comb hair extensions gently from the bottom to the top.
5. Gently hold the hair with your hand and squeeze.
6. Beat the hair with a towel until the hair is arid, it is best to arid.
How to Care
1.Wash with Moisturizing: This will keep the wet in from shampooing while at the same time no arid out from overshampooing.
2.Use Heat Protectant: Use heat protectant on hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat injure. When use hot iron, please keep the temperature less than 180 Celsius.
3.Deep Condition: Once a week, carefully put your extensions and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Leave for around 20 minutes then rinse and let arid naturally.
4.Keep Ends Trimmed: Human hair extensions will easily get split ends. It is better to wash it every 4-5 days. To refrain letting the injure shift the hair shaft, trim the ends every 6 to 10 weeks.
How to Style
1. Be strengthened and curled: Please ensure that the flat iron or curling iron is at a lower temperature(within 180 degrees), and stay on the hair for 5-10s each time. You can also search for a tutorial on website, or find a professional hair stylist to help you to do with the hair extensions. The hair extensions is the same with your own hair, and never use hot tools frequently.
2. Be dyed: Generally speaking, we are not recommend to dye it. Due to the hair extensions cannot get nourishment from the scalp, so dyeing will injure the cuticle of the hair extensions. Careful care is needed to prolong the service life of the hair extensions dear. If you must have to dye, it is better to dye the hair from light to dark. Please also consult the professional stylist for help.
For more exclusive access to what the city has to offer, engaging content, excellent imagery and thought provoking commentary on the life that surrounds you, subscribe to Denizen magazine now.SUBSCRIBE
Get the latest and greatest happenings in Auckland delivered straight to your inbox every Wednesday morning.
Kindly share a little more insight into who you are below and one of our team will be in touch soon.