JuniHo Lightweight Metal Detector T Professional Gold Adjustable 5 popular $35 JuniHo Lightweight Metal Detector,Professional Adjustable Gold T Patio, Lawn Garden Outdoor Power Tools Metal Detectors Metal,/myomorphic1426184.html,Patio, Lawn Garden , Outdoor Power Tools , Metal Detectors,Lightweight,JuniHo,Detector,Professional,$35,Adjustable,Gold,T,sachimaru2018.com JuniHo Lightweight Metal Detector T Professional Gold Adjustable 5 popular Metal,/myomorphic1426184.html,Patio, Lawn Garden , Outdoor Power Tools , Metal Detectors,Lightweight,JuniHo,Detector,Professional,$35,Adjustable,Gold,T,sachimaru2018.com $35 JuniHo Lightweight Metal Detector,Professional Adjustable Gold T Patio, Lawn Garden Outdoor Power Tools Metal Detectors
This Metal Detector uses the advanced technology. It has deep detecting depth, accurate pinpointing, easy to use and operate. It is widely applied ti detect underground metal objects. This metal detector can be a good tool in military use, safety inspection, archeology, treasure hunting, beach detection. With this powerful and versatile device, you can hunt for coins, relics, jewelry, gold, and silver just about anywhere. The detector is versatile and easy to use. This unit has an auto ground balance used in Disc and All Metal Modes.
Military Use, Safety Inspection, Archeology, Treasure Hunting, Beach Detection
1. All Metal - push-key switch made of metal and metal indentifying switch. These two parts particularly provides more convenience to the user.
2. No Clumsy Slack Cable - hidden search coil cable (connecting between control unit and search coil) avoid entangling and for ease of stem length adjustment.
3. Low Battery Alarm - automatic audio alarm and red power spot efficiently remind the user to change the battery in time.
4. Headphone Jack - provided for headphone connection. Both stereo or mono headphone can be used.
5. Waterproof Search Coil - lets you use the detector in the shallow water.
1. Power: 6 x 1.5V AA
2. Frequency: 5.5 KHz
3. Current: Standby: 30mA
4. Voltage: 7.2-9.6V
5. Operating Temperature: -20degrees centigrade to +60degrees centigrade
6. Sensitivity: US 50 Cent: 280mm
7. Indication Mode: Mechanical Indicator Mode
8. Stretch Length: 23-31 inches
9. Detector Diameter: 8.3 inches
10. Color: Black
11. Weight: 2.4 lb
12. Size: 21.3(L) × 13.6(W) × 5.9(H) inches
13. Package Weight: 4.2 lb
14. Package Size: 22(L) × 14.2(W) × 6.7(H) inches
Molecular pathway of estrogen receptor (ER) action. Typically, estrogen binds to the ligand-binding domain of receptors in the nucleus, which causes a conformational change. Estrogen-responsive elements (ERE) mediate genomic effects. RE, response element; TF, transcription factor; GF, growth factor; GF-R, growth factor receptor; CoA, co-activator; CoR, co-repressor; MAPK, mictogen-activated protein kinase; PI3K, phophoinositide 3-kinase; Src, proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase; AP-1, activating protein-1; Sp-1, stimulating protein-1. Adapted from Nie et al.16
Measurement parameters utilized to determine the esophageal motor function. (A) Esophagogastric junction (EGJ). (B) Esophageal body. EGJ-CI, esophagogastric junction-contractile integral; IRP, integrated relaxation pressure; LES, lower esophageal sphincter.
High-resolution manometry test swallows and maneuvers. (A) Supine 5 mL liquid; (B) upright 5 mL liquid; (C) viscous (apple sauce); (D) solid (graham cracker); (E) multiple rapid swallow; and (F) rapid drink challenge. Integrated relaxation pressure (IRP) and distal contractile integral (DCI) were 11 mmHg and 1760 mmHg·cm·sec (A), 8 mmHg and 1950 mmHg·cm·sec (B), 7 mmHg and 1600 mmHg·cm·sec (C), 10 mmHg and 1400 mmHg·cm·sec (D), 4 mmHg and 4600 mmHg·cm·sec (E), and 3 mmHg and 0 mmHg·cm·sec (F), respectively. Figure used with permission from the Esophageal Center at Northwestern.
Our diagnostic algorithm of defecation disorders using a colonic transit study. DD, defecation disorders; DRE, digital rectal examination; NTC, normal transit constipation; STC, slow transit constipation; RS, rectosigmoid colon.
Statistical maps showing voxel-mirrored homotopic connectivity (VMHC) differences between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and healthy controls (HCs;